If there are two things I fall back on to help me unwind after a long day, it’s Netflix and Crochet. My absolute favorite thing to do when I relax is to pick up my hook or throw on my latest guilty pleasure.
Then, I had a stroke of genius and realized that I could combine the two. I love learning new patterns and difficult stitches because I find it to be challenging, rewarding, and it keeps me on my toes.
But, intricate patterns often involve a lot of concentration and they aren’t exactly ideal for multi-tasking. That’s why I’m so excited to introduce The Ultimate “Netflix & Chill” Bundle.
The “Netflix & Chill” Crochet Pattern Super Bundle
The folks at Ideal Me have worked hard to curate over Each of the 40+ patterns in this bundle have been hand-picked by top Etsy designers and crochet bloggers as the perfect addition to your Netflix binge.
The patterns range from sweaters and hats to bags and home goods, and each pattern is simple enough for you to zone out on while watching your favorite show.
Take A Look At Just A Sample Of What You Comes In The Bundle:
- Colorado Fingerless Gloves by Angela Plunkett of Little Monkey Shop
- Jasmine Wrist Warmers by Justyna of Lady Jay Crochet
- Kingsley Crochet Hat by Kimberley of Lakeside Loops
- Warm & Fuzzy Headband by Nadia of YARNutopia
- True North Toque by Justyna of Lady Jay Crochet
- The Birch Beanie by Rachel of Knots In The Woods
- The Elizabeth Beanie by Elizabeth of Little Bucket Boutique
- The Bobble Beanie by by Lauren of Daisy Cottage Designs
- The Spiral Shells Headband by Tammy of Posh Patterns
- Little Lamb Baby Hat by Tammy of Posh Patterns
- Little Piece of Heaven Blanket by Heather Ravenberg of Bliss Bound Crochet
- Chunky Basketweave Blanket by Nadia of YARNutopia
- Candy Baby Blanket by Blage of Blage Crochet Designs
- Bobble Stitch Baby Blanket by Allison of Busted Hook Crochet
- Irish Moss Blanket by Sabina of Crochet Gallery
- Simple Stripes Blanket by Lauren of Daisy Cottage Designs
- The Lily Infinity by Amy Ropp of Sticks and Stitches
- The Maura Snood by Mira Ruskova of Avarus Crochet
- The Dwell Sweater by Jess of Make and Do Crew
- The Eliza Cowl by Emily Davies of Hooked Hazel
- Fan & Ruffle Kerchief and Shawl by Vita of Mon Petit Violon
- Airport Cardigan by Cassandra of Calou Shop
- The Shell Stitch Scarf by Amanda of Amanda Crochets 22
- The Waffle Stitch Scarf by Amanda of Amanda Crochets 22
- Cascading Kimono Cardigan by Jessica of Mama in a Stitch
- The Bridgett Cowl by Elizabeth of Little Bucket Boutique
- The Elizabeth Scarf by Elizabeth of Little Bucket Boutique
- Gathered Buds Cowl by Karla of Hidden Meadow Crochet
- Crochet Boot Cuffs by Blage of Blage Crochet Designs
- Crochet Coffee Sleeve by Natalya of Natalya1905
- The Farmer’s Market Bag by Angela Plunkett of Little Monkey Shop
- Pastel Granny Square Bag by Bori of BORIsBAG
- Macrame Style Wall Hanging by Allison of Busted Hook Crochet
- A Pouch for Bits & Bobs by Lauren Rad of A Bee in the Bonnet
- Reusable Swiffer Duster Cover by Melissa of Uniquely More
- Round Crochet Basket by Simona of Mono Mey Studio
- Round Crochet Rug by Simona of Mono Mey Studio
- Video Stitch Tutorials
- Cable Crochet Blanket Class—30 Day Class Pass to Crochet U
I don’t know about you, but I’m still recovering from the holidays, so I’m always on the lookout for ways to fit in some relaxation.
The patterns included in the “Netflix & Chill” bundle are perfect for unwinding while still getting your crochet fix.
With this bundle, you can create amazing, personalized projects that are stress-free.
The “Netflix & Chill” Crochet Pattern Super Bundle has over $x worth of resources and you get it all for 90% off retail because we all need a little more “me” time.
With this “Netflix & Chill” Super Bundle You’ll Get Everything You Need To:
- Create gorgeous, handmade crochet projects
- Kickstart your creative inspiration
- Learn new stitches
- Save time, money & energy
- Unwind, relax & chill out
If you’re a crochet lover of any level, I know you’ll love this super bundle as much as I do, and I can’t wait to see all of your finished projects.
It has the power to transform your crochet arsenal with tons of cute, trendy, and original patterns that you can use over and over again.
Crochet, Netflix, and zero stress? What are you waiting for?