These crochet gloves are functionally comfortable; the aligned cobble stitch pattern adds a layer of warmth on those cold winter days without adding too much bulk. I also love that my fingers are free for texting and responding to emails while I’m out and about.
This easy crochet pattern can be worked in two different sizes, with an option to add additional stitches to customize the fit. The aligned cobble stitch gives these crochet mitts a gorgeous texture.
This free crochet pattern is easy enough for beginners too. It's a great pattern for anyone who's learning how to crochet. If you're just starting out or looking to polish and perfect your crochet skills, I highly recommend the professionally filmed and taught Crochet Fundamentals class.
I was feeling brave and decided to make a matching pair for myself and my preteen daughter. I survived with minimal eye-rolls and even got a little smile (she secretly still thinks it’s cool to have matching things).
These comfy cozy crocher accessories also make the perfect gift for anyone.
Aligned Cobble Stitch Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
- Hook(s) size: I/9 – 5.5mm
- Yarn weight: Worsted
- Suggested yarn: Plymouth Encore – Midnight Heather
- Yarn Yardage: 125 yds approx (preteen size) 175 yds approx (ladies size)
- Tools – scissors, tapestry needle, stitch markers, 4 buttons (optional)
- FHDC – Foundation half double crochet, Ch – Chain, sl st – Slip Stitch, hdc – Half Double Crochet, sc – Single Crochet, tr – Treble Crochet, st(s) – Stitch(es), inc – Increase (2 sts in same st), x(s) – time(s)
- Looking for more great crochet stitches to try in other projects. Click here to see the Ultimate Crochet Stitch Library.
Looking for more great crochet patterns: Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloth, Easy Cozy Crochet Blanket, Crochet Beach Bag, Outland Cowl, Caps for a Cause, Crochet Infinity Scarf, Crochet Cat Bed, Crochet iPhone Case, Easy-Peasy Crochet Beanie